Time Nightclub. Located at 1875 Newport Blvd B245. Upbeat nightspot with luxurious decor, DJs, bottle service & an upscale-casual dress code.
» show more
The stunning venue is on the Triangle’s lower level, with design and architecture created by a local Costa Mesa design company with experience in nightclub design. Time is truly spectacular.
The club boasts a state-of-the-art Funktion One sound system and fully immersive lighting experience. There’s a 20’x 30′ LED screen making up the DJ wall, and a programmable chandelier over the dance floor with 5000+ programmable spheres.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in OC. Call us quick and easy: 949 272 9191.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Edm, HipHop
Best for: Big name DJs, groups
Average Line: 15 -45min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thursday – Saturday
9:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
1875 Newport Blvd B245
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Time Nightclub is located on First Level of Triangle Square in Costa Mesa, at 1875 Newport Blvd. Click To Tour This Venue
• Mixed drinks at $12-$18.
• Bottles start at $400 & up.
• Red Bull & Waters $6.
• GA ranges from $15-$40; depending on DJ talent booked.
• Bottle service best.
When to go:
• Time Nightclub is open Thu-Sat.
• All nights are good.
• Bigger DJs draw bigger crowds.
Best Table Location:
• Tier 1 dance floor tables are best tables.
• The DJ tables are actually the cheapest tables; which are located behind DJ and not as accessible.
• Confirm reservation with $200 deposit.
• Deposit goes towards your table minimum to spend.
• Click To View Venue Map.
Where to park:
• Triangle Square offers seven levels of free parking daily.
• Valet parking on first level near Tavern+Bowl: $10 before 9pm; $20 after 9pm; $35 daily/max overnight.
Time Nightclub Dress Code
Dress Code is strictly enforced: Upscale Fashionable Attire.
No white tees, no tank tops, no baggy wear, no ripped jeans, no sandals, no shorts, no backpacks, no overly designed or offensive graphics, and appearance must be a well groomed presence.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.