House of Blues Anaheim at Gardenwalk. Located in Anaheim GardenWalk, at 400 W Disney Way Suite 337. Rock- & blues-themed chain with Southern dishes such as po’ boys & jambalaya, plus live music.
» show more
The main music hall features multiple bars for food and drinks, mezzanine seating, great sight-lines and state-of-the-art sound. The Foundation Room features a beautiful lounge and bar; offering the ultimate star treatment & access to preferred ticket benefits via Foundation Room VIP membership program. The Parish is the second entertainment space; great for intimate artist performances and private events.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in OC. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Best for: Groups, live music
Average Line: 10 -30min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
• Depends on event/ concert / talent booked.
• Expect to pay $10-$12 for mixed drinks
• Beers $6-$11
• Wine by the glass $8-$12
• Sodas $3
• Restaurant and Bar: 3-6pm, Mon-Fri.
• Foundation Room: All day Sundays and starts at 10pm on Wed.
• House of Blues Restaurant & Bar offers made-from-scratch, Southern-inspired cooking.
• Menu includes iconic dishes such as New Orleans jambalaya and gumbo, Lowcountry shrimp & grits, house-smoked Carolina pulled-pork barbeque, Memphis-style baby back ribs & Delta fried chicken.
Where To Park:
• Parking available in Anaheim GardenWalk 4-story parking garage.
• Two entrances are located off Katella Ave and Disney Way.
• HOB is located at North End (Disney Way Side) on upper level P4.
• House of Blues guests will receive validation for first 3hrs of visit.
• Cost is $3 for each additional hour thereafter.
• Valet parking is located off Disney Way entrance to GardenWalk parking structure.
• Foundation Room VIP Club Members receive 6hrs of complimentary valet parking.
• Bring your ticket with you to receive validation.
• Click to view more parking info.
Elaborately tiled 25’ garage doors showcasing best of “Blues Gods” – iconic musicians that created or elevated the Blues music genre. Complete with private booths and additional flexible seating, this space provides a great option for up to 175.
Foundation Room is where executives, socialites and exclusive VIP experiences are in total harmony under one posh roof. Size and aesthetic of room make it perfect for any occasion special events up to 185.
The Music Hall is highlighted by large concert stage, unique dance floor and latest in audio & visual. Upon entering this 1,700 capacity state-of-the-art music setting, your eyes are immediately drawn to the gorgeous open-air Atrium enclosed by floor to ceiling windows with view of Anaheim Resort.
Restaurant & Bar
The vibrant, multi-tiered Restaurant & Bar consists of both indoor & outdoor spaces, a spacious bar and built-in stage. Capacity: 450.
With luxurious atmosphere, flexible seating & stage configuration, this space is perfect to impress. Its gorgeous stained glass windows and floor to ceiling curtains compliment the large, industrial brick and wood bar space. Combined with top-of-the-line audio & visual equipment, this space accommodates up to 250.
How To Best Dress
• Guest attire ranges from business suits and dresses to fashionable jeans and t-shirts.
• No tank tops, sleeveless shirts (men only), gym wear nor casual shorts are permitted in Foundation Room.
• All bags will be searched.
• No large bags or backpacks allowed.